Welcome to Cober hill!
Welcome to Cober Hill
It’s lovely to see you. We will be sharing useful information, on this page of our website, tailored for guests who are currently staying with us.
The X93 and X94 depart from outside The Red Lion for Scarborough and opposite The Red Lion for Whitby. You can check the timetable here.
The S115 departs from opposite the bus stop outside Cober Hill (on Newlands Road) for Ravenscar. You can check the timetable here.
St Mary’s Church, Cloughton
You can find out about services at our local church here.
To assist you in an emergency
- There are emergency phones around Cober Hill which connect you to reception. These are there for you to find help in emergencies such as urgent medical or safety issues.
- Please make yourself aware of the fire exits and escape information in relation to their accommodation. There are fire notices around our buildings. The main assembly points are located in our car parks.
- If you have been ill, please advise a member of staff as soon as possible so that we can contain and clean the accommodation and facilities according to our procedures.
- If you need any assistance overnight, the duty manager can be found in Room 30 and their mobile number is displayed at Reception.
To keep you safe
- The external doors to the buildings are locked at 11.00 pm but access can still be gained by following the instructions on your key fob.
- We test the fire alarm on Tuesdays between 10.30am-11.30am.
- If you have special dietary requirements, that we have not been informed about, please inform reception.
If you need medical assistance, in an emergency dial 999. Our address is Cober Hill, Cloughton, YO13 0AR.
Our nearest Accident and Emergency Department is located at Scarborough District Hospital, Woodlands Drive, YO12 6QL.
Our nearest phamacy is Co-op Pharmacy, Scalby Road, YO12 6EE.
Our breakfast buffet is served at 8.30am
Pre-booked lunches are served at 1pm
Pre-booked evening meals are served at 6.30pm