We love to welcome your four-legged family members
Our dog policy
We love to welcome your four-legged family members to Cober Hill.
• Must be fully house trained (no puppies under 6 months).
• Must be kept on a lead when indoors or on hotel property unless it is in a guest room.
• Must not be aggressive or loud.
• Should not be left unattended in your room if it barks or is destructive.
• Is not allowed in any food preparation areas or communal WCs.
• By prior arrangement, may join you at mealtimes in the Conservatory (but not the
• May sit with you in the Drawing Room subject to availability (but please not on the
furniture!), but not in either the Green Lounge or Wynyard Lounge.
• Are responsible for cleaning up after your dog on the property, in the gardens and the
• Must display the ‘dog in room’ sign at all times when the dog is present in the room if
you are confident that our staff will be comfortable to service the room. If not, then
please ask Reception to arrange for a convenient time for servicing your room with you
in the room with the dog, or the dog to be out of the room.
• Are responsible for all property damage and/or personal injuries resulting from your
dog. We understand that sometimes ‘accidents’ happen, and we reserve the right to
charge you for professional carpet and/or furniture cleaning if necessary, and / or for
the extra staff cost of deep-cleaning your room on departure.
• Must pay a pet fee of £15 per night per pet, up to a maximum of 2 pets per room.